Fame Material: Steven Yeun
By Out.com Editors
Photography by John Russo
Styling by Ashley Weston
You know him from: AMC’s The Walking Dead.
What’s Next: Reprising his role as Glenn Rhee, a former pizza delivery boy fending off the undead; the third season returns February 10.
“There’s definitely a stigma attached to being Asian-American. I remember growing up and getting picked last all the time. Back in college, most of my friends were basketball players, 6-foot-5 or taller, and I’m here, 5-foot-9 on a great day. So I’d play basketball with them and have this chip on my shoulder. I think my character Glenn comes from that, too; we want to give people more than what they give us credit for.”
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'