Fame Material: Steven Yeun
By Out.com Editors
Photography by John Russo
Styling by Ashley Weston
You know him from: AMC’s The Walking Dead.
What’s Next: Reprising his role as Glenn Rhee, a former pizza delivery boy fending off the undead; the third season returns February 10.
“There’s definitely a stigma attached to being Asian-American. I remember growing up and getting picked last all the time. Back in college, most of my friends were basketball players, 6-foot-5 or taller, and I’m here, 5-foot-9 on a great day. So I’d play basketball with them and have this chip on my shoulder. I think my character Glenn comes from that, too; we want to give people more than what they give us credit for.”
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection