Fame Material: Callan McAuliffe
By Out.com Editors
Photography by John Russo
Styling by Ashley Weston
You know him from: The Michael Bay–produced sci-fi thriller I Am Number Four, opposite Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron; Rob Reiner’s ’60s junior-high romance, Flipped, with Anthony Edwards as his father.
What’s Next: Baz Lurhmann’s much-anticipated The Great Gatsby, as Leonardo DiCaprio’s young counterpart for the title role; the lead in Blue Potato, an indie coming-of-age drama also starring Aidan Gillen.
“I don’t have a ‘style’ so much as a mishmash of different clothes that are on the floor or in the drawer at any given time. I’m not one to make myself look good or even dress up unless I have to go to a photo shoot or something like that. Most of my wardrobe is really simple: T-shirts, jeans, hockey pants, and stuff like that. All recreational clothing.”
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men