Dress To Recess: Milan Menswear
By Grant Woolhead
There were a lot of adjective being thrown around about this year's menswear collections in Milan: safe, stark, minimal, gloomy, black. While we're largely OK with a dark wardrobe year round (slimming, remember?), much of the classification was due to Italian collections seemingly being created in response to the economy and the doom that has come with recession. Are we surprised? No. Fashion tends to be either one of two things: a response to the times, or an escape from them. And this season in Milan, it was largely the former.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out