Five Questions for Lea DeLaria
By Out.com Editors
1 Who will play you in the film version of your life story?
Ernest Borgnine or Rosie O'Donnell.
2. Who's your childhood crush?
June Lockhart from Lost in Space. She wore that tight-fitting one-piece number.
3. What's your most regretted fashion choice?
A two-foot-high mohawk horizontally striped with blond, red, and black hair that I had in 1986.
4. What's your vision of hell?
Being topped in a hard-core sex scene by Ann Coulter and Cindy McCain -- all the while being watched by a mime in clown makeup playing the flute.
5. What's the most overrated virtue?
Chastity. What else?
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- 17th Annual Out100
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?