The Gay Agenda
By Joseph Hassan
Wednesday, November 26: If you're dreading tomorrow's family-holiday inquisition ('How's work? What are you up to these days?'), then you'd better have something else to talk about at dinner. So see Gus Van Sant's Milk, which stars Sean Penn, James Franco, Emile Hirsch, and Josh Brolin and opens nationwide tonight. If you don't know what this movie is about already, we are indefinitely suspending your gay card. Go brush up on the story here in Out's November cover story, which includes an interview between Franco and the film's screenwriter and executive producer Dustin Lance Black. Then catch the trailer.
Thursday, November 27: Nothing screams 'gay' like a parade, and it certainly helps to have performances by American Idol runner-up David Archuleta, I've-sold-more-records-than-my-daddy Miley Cyrus, and Broadway superstar Kristin Chenoweth. You can catch those acts and more during the 82nd Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on NBC, starting at 9:00 AM EST. We'd argue there are two quasi-gay floats this year: Spongebob (OK, maybe that one's bisexual) and Kermit the Frog (c'mon, Miss Piggy was totally his Grace Adler!). Get the full lineup of floats, activities, and performances directly from the Macy's website.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Gay Travel & Nightlife - Food, Drink & City Guides
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series