The Gay Agenda
By Joseph Hassan
Wednesday, November 26: If you�re dreading tomorrow�s family-holiday inquisition (�How�s work? What are you up to these days?�), then you�d better have something else to talk about at dinner. So see Gus Van Sant�s Milk, which stars Sean Penn, James Franco, Emile Hirsch, and Josh Brolin and opens nationwide tonight. If you don�t know what this movie is about already, we are indefinitely suspending your gay card. Go brush up on the story here in Out's November cover story, which includes an interview between Franco and the film's screenwriter and executive producer Dustin Lance Black. Then catch the trailer.
Thursday, November 27: Nothing screams �gay� like a parade, and it certainly helps to have performances by American Idol runner-up David Archuleta, I�ve-sold-more-records-than-my-daddy Miley Cyrus, and Broadway superstar Kristin Chenoweth. You can catch those acts and more during the 82nd Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on NBC, starting at 9:00 AM EST. We'd argue there are two quasi-gay floats this year: Spongebob (OK, maybe that one's bisexual) and Kermit the Frog (c'mon, Miss Piggy was totally his Grace Adler!). Get the full lineup of floats, activities, and performances directly from the Macy's website.
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination