The Gay Agenda
By Joseph Hassan
Wednesday, September 24: Guys will want to catch Justin Bruening (of Cold Case) playing with his stick this evening. Well, OK, we�re talking about a gearshift and it belongs to KITT, his sleek, nanotechnology-powered Ford Mustang in the remake of the 1980s hit TV series Knight Rider. Bruening plays the son of Michael Knight -- David Hasselhoff in the original series. (It seems Hasselhoff is too busy critiquing Americans doing ridiculous things to appear in the remake.) Deanna Russo (NCIS), Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Veronica Mars), and Bruce Davison (Kingdom Hospital, X-Men) costar. Knight Rider premieres tonight at 8:00 PM EST on NBC.
Thursday, September 25: Don�t wake up alone this morning. Instead, wake up with Who Killed Amanda Palmer, the new solo album from -- aptly enough -- Amanda Palmer (above), the bisexual singer-pianist who makes up one half of the Dresden Dolls. The record is a tongue-in-cheek homage to David Lynch�s Twin Peaks (the 1990s hit TV series chronicling the investigation of the murder of homecoming queen Laura Palmer, of course). Bonus: WKAP was coproduced by Ben Folds. Read more about Amanda and the album on her stunning website.
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'