Five Questions For Rue McClanahan
By Out.com Editors
The perfect sex song?
'Climb Ev'ry Mountain'
Your vision of hell?
Having to listen to Hillary Clinton talk ever again.
Who will play you in the film?
Several prodigies, aged 8 months to 70 years -- when I'll take over the role.
The thing you most urgently need to tell your mother?
I didn't tell you the best part -- or the worst!
What will your tombstone read?
'I'm not buried here.'
McClanahan plays Peggy in Logo's Sordid Lives: The Series.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'