Days of Summer
By Bill Chenevert
Wednesday, July 23: Even though Bravo is loathe to publicize its runaway hit show, you may have heard that a fifth season of Project Runway is underway. We can only wait to see which swishy, diva designers will crash and burn, and which adorable 'mos we'll root for every week. (Check out Wesley! So cute!) Feeling nostalgic for season four? Watch winner Christian Soriano's final runway show, as well as those from Rami (above) and Jillian's. They all made it work. Tune in to Bravo tonight at 9pm for the second episode.
Thursday, July 24: Any Bostonian hip enough to wear form-fitting jeans is probably scheming to get in on these MGMT shows last night and tonight at the Paradise Rock Club. The catchy psych-rock outfit has been a huge hit amongst the hipster set, or to anyone who has actually listened to the genius Oracular Spectacular. They recorded their full-length debut with Flaming Lips producer Dave Fridmann and played every major festival across the country this summer. Watch the hypnotic video for 'Time to Pretend' here, the unofficial but awesome video for 'Kids' here, and then get your tickets here.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem