Days of Summer
By Bill Chenevert
Wednesday, July 9: Just when you thought Bravo couldn't get any gayer, the network drops new seasons of Project Runway and Shear Genius into our laps this month. The latter, involving cutthroat competing hairstylists, kicks off tonight. If you need a show refresher, here's a snippet of the final hair show.
Thursday, July 10: Not to be outdone by New York's recent NewFest, Los Angeles mounts its own event for gay film buffs this week. With a whopping 13 full days of programming running through July 21, OutFest boasts 212 films from 25 countries in seven venues. Look out for the much-anticipated arrival of Bruce LaBruce's twisted gorefest Otto!; Or, Up With Dead People (watch the demented trailer here). The fest opens with Breakfast with Scot, starring Ed's Tom Cavanagh and Angels in America's Ben Shenkman (above), and also features a two-day music festival. BOOM! headliners include Lavender Diamond, Hey Will Power, The Library and sapphic hip-hop duo Yo Majesty. Get your tickets and consult the full schedule here.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection