By Out.com Editors
While he may be best known as the Project Runway judge with the best analogies ('She looks like Barefoot Appalachian Barbie!') Michael Kors is also renowned as the king of jet-set style.
With the opening of Michael Kors Lifestyle stores in California in June and stores opening in Massachusetts, Virginia, Nevada, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania in July, two-time CFDA Fashion Award winner (and two-time nominee) Kors is a busy man.
We asked him what is in and what is out in his own life:
Shoes: Black patent leather Tod's driver moccasins
Underwear: Calvin Klein boxer-briefs
Cocktail: Ketel One on the rocks, splash of water
Restaurant: Cheeseburger at the Waverly Inn, New York
Guilty-pleasure TV show: ABC's Dancing With the Stars
Book on nightstand now: Nureyev: The Life by Julie Kavanagh
Vacation getaway: Capri, Italy
Album: Back to Black by Amy Winehouse
Personal style in three words: Understated, comfortable, luxe
Most overused word: 'Chic'
Tan? No tan? Fake tan? Tan, both real and fake
The last item purchased: Vintage 1940s L.L. Bean leather 'Boat & Tote'
I've always wanted to dress'': Hillary Clinton
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film