Days of Summer
By Bill Chenevert
Thursday, June 19: Remember that trip you were planning to the gay Cape? The time is now since this week offers visitors four days of queer cinema at the Provincetown International Film Festival. Starting Wednesday, June 18, follow up movies with beach walks and cocktails, and celebrate this year's honorees, who include Quentin Tarantino for the Filmmaker on the Edge Award, Jane Lynch for the Faith Hubley Memorial Award and Gael Garcia Barnal for the Excellence in Acting Award. The films include Savage Grace (with Julianne Moore), Towelheads (with Maria Bello), Choke, and Were the World Mine (take a peek of Were the World here). Come back to Popnography.com for dispatches from the festival, and head to the festival's website for a full schedule.
Friday, June 20: Starring Mike Myers, The Love Guru (opening today) tells the story of Pitka, an American raised by gurus who returns to the States to fix the messy love life of a star hockey player. Oh, did we mention that Justin Timerblake (above) appears in a skimpy Speedo? Watch the trailer here, then catch an interview with Timberlake where he addressees said Speedo here.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto