By Frederick McKindra
If you're blessed with a jaw of granite, less is definitely more. 'A square face looks best with a close-cut beard or even the look of five-day growth,' says Myriam Zaoui, founder of the Art of Shaving. Think Matt Damon or Ben Affleck. For round mugs like Jack Black's, a goatee lends a leaner appearance, emphasizing length rather than width. Zaoui warns, 'A full beard on a pudgy face will accentuate the roundness.' Here's where picking a barber with an eye for architecture and a good trimmer is money.
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua