The Gay Plot
By Ilya Marritz
Since George W. Bush made opposition to gay marriage a centerpiece of his 2004 reelection campaign, 24 states have passed measures banning gay partnerships or marriage. But despite all those laws, the number of same-sex couple households keeps growing! Nationwide, it was up 10% just between 2004 and 2006. Apparently you just can't legislate whom people choose to live with in a free country.
(Note: Penis size can be precisely measured, but other figures may be subject to accidental error. Please excuse any inaccuracies.)
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"