The Gay Agenda
By Edgar Casillas
TUNES: If Leona Lewis's sensational smash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM " target="_blank">'Bleeding Love' has you craving for more '90s-reminiscent R&B pop splendor, rejoice in the release of her first full-length album, Spirit, in stores Tuesday, April 8. The album is the product of a world-class voice, polished with material hand-selected by record industry moguls Clive Davis and Simon Fuller. To learn more about Lewis (and her recommendations on how to be her at your next drag show) check back at Out.com later this week to read our interview with the pop diva-in-training.
DRAG: Who says everything happens in Manhattan? New York City's Victoria at the Stonewall Inn is not one to forget its other-borough patrons. On Saturday, April 12, check out Bridge & Tunnel Night, an evening celebrating the lovely ladies -- and big hair -- of Long Island, Queens, and New Jersey. The event not only benefits charity, but includes performances by Bridget Everett, Raven Snook, Darlinda Just Darlinda, and the Victorians: Sequinette, Blue Mystique, Alexia Tate, and Lady Coco Lareau.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection