Point & Shoot
BB: Do you think gay identity is different in Europe versus the United States?
WP: Maybe a little. Aren't Americans more attractive? Of course they are.
BB: And their attitude toward homosexuality?
WP: Isn't it a little more open in Europe?
BB: I think in Europe you can get by with charm. You don't even have to have a good body. What do you think about all this gym culture?
WP: [Sighs] Ohhh! It's too much. A nice body is nice, but when it's too much [makes sound of explosion], it nearly explodes.
BB: And the fashion for shaving off body hair?
WP: Ew. Above the cock you mean? The perfect crotch cut? I don't like it.
BB: No, I mean when they shave their chest too!
WP: Isn't that a bit too much? Or am I old-fashioned?
BB: Well, I was hoping you would say that, because I agree with you. Have you ever had a lover?
BB: Why? You're so delightful and sweet and talented.
WP: I don't know. It's hard. I've had some affairs, but I always have to have other people around me. If I had a friend here all the time -- I always ask people, 'When will it be? When will it come?' But it never does.
BB: Maybe you're aesthetically promiscuous.
WP: Maybe. Yes. That's nice. That's a nice remark. That's perfect. Nobody ever told me that, but it's true.
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- WATCH: Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Fund This: EastSiders Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Second Season
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki