The Gay Agenda
By Edgar Casillas
TUBE: If waiting for the May release of the Sex and the City movie just seems unbearable, you may find salvation in Lipstick Jungle. Adapted from Candace Bushnell's chick-lit novel, the show stars Brooke Shields (Suddenly Susan), Lindsay Price (Coupling), and Kim Raver (24) as high-powered, high-heeled ladies dealing with the trials that accompany a glamorous and exhausting life in Manhattan. (Yeah, we thought it sounded familiar too.) Will Lipstick rival the genius of its near-perfect predecessor? Probably not. But we're certainly looking forward to a couple of high-points in the show -- namely, its hot male leads, 24's Paul Blackthorne (above) and Robert Buckley (Fashion House). Tune in to the premiere February 7 at 10pm EST on NBC.
SPECTACLE: Fresh off a sold-out concert at the Mint in Los Angeles, Melanie C is taking a day off from her Spice Girls duties to perform in New York City. The acoustic set, taking place at the Manhattan Center Grand Ballroom on Saturday, February 9, is bound to include dance rave 'I Turn to You,' the gutsier 'Next Best Superstar,' and her fantastically queer cover of 'I Want Candy" and should be a welcome respite for ears still recovering from the non-stop collective screaming that has come to characterize Spice Girls concerts. Get tickets here.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men