The Gay Agenda
By Peter Schaus
FLICK: Jessica Alba has been bitching about the lack of diversity in the roles offered to her for a while now. Her first attempt to broaden her range as a serious actress? Blind woman with new magic eyes. Fans of trash horror who missed One Missed Call (which earned an unprecendented 00% positive review rating on http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/one_missed_call/ " target="_blank">Rotten Tomatoes) can quench their thirst for over-the-top acting, unrealistic plot points, and extreme leaps of logic when The Eye is released in theaters nation-wide on Feb. 1. If camp-worshipping gay guys need another reason to log on to Fandango to order advanced tickets, Parker Posey co-stars.
DVD: Jan. 29 is a good day for gay guys with a charge card and a high credit limit. The 1979 classic Monty Python's Life of Brian will be released on DVD in the 'The Immaculate Edition' (even though we kind of wish it was called 'The Immaculate Collection'). Plus Ryan Reynolds (above) is gay and shirtless in homo scribe John August's directorial debut The Nines. If that's not enough, Sister Sister stars Tia and Tamera Mowry return to their roles as twin witches (or 'twitches' if you will) in the hotly anticipated Disney Channel follow-up Twitches Too.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters