Song Of Solomon Or Song Of Sin�ad O'Connor
By Out.com Editors
Sometimes we struggle to distinguish the actual religious sources from our quasi-religious deities.
Measure your devotion to all things Sinead or Solomon with each of the following lines:
1) 'As an apple tree among the trees of the woods / So is my lover among men / I delight to rest in his shadow / And his fruit is sweet to my mouth.'
2) 'My apple tree my brightness / It's time we were together / For I smell of the earth / And am worn by the weather.'
3) 'I have water for my journey / I have bread and I have wine / No longer will I be hungry / For the bread of life is mine.'
4) 'I am a wall / And my breasts are like towers / So now in his eyes I have become / One to be welcomed.'
(Go to the next page for the correct answers...)
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet