By Out.com Editors
Diesel recently opened its first West Coast flagship store on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, featuring the newly expanded Diesel Denim Gallery, exclusive runway showpieces, and the relaunched Diesel Collection footwear.
Fragrance: I'd never used any fragrance in my life. Last year we created a new fragrance called Fuel for Life, and now I can't leave home without it.
Cocktail: The 'sexiest' is not a cocktail but a glass of champagne: Dom P'rignon Ros' Vintage. My favorite is the '93.
cuisine trend: Organic food. I am lucky because I live in the countryside and I can eat the food of the Diesel Farm, where I produce wine and extra-virgin olive oil.
Vacation getaway: Formentera'an island, an oasis, and the place I like to stay with my family,
Indulgence: My yoga lessons in the morning. It's the best way to start a day full of things.
Book on nightstand: The Dalai Lama's Book of Wisdom.
Personal style in three words:
Passionate, unconventional, creative!
Beauty regime: Healthy living, sport, and good food.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- HBO to Debut Ryan Murphy's The Normal Heart on May 25
- Top 10: Who is the Most Eligible Bachelor of 2014?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models