How To: Tie A Bow Tie
By Out.com Editors
1. Begin with right end 1�� longer than left end.
2. Loop longer side over top of shorter end.
3. Pass longer end through loop. Adjust tightness of knot to make it snug yet comfortable.
4. Form a bow shape with the shorter end.
5. Wrap longer end over front. Make sure tag isn�t showing. If it is, undo and start over.
6. Go up and under�wait� the rabbit comes out of the hole, around the tree, and down through�crap. Start over.
7. Loop, under, over� damn! OK, start over. Does everyone have this much trouble?
8. Screw this. My neighbor is a cater-waiter. He�ll tie it for me.