1. Begin with right end 1 longer than left end.
2. Loop longer side over top of shorter end.
3. Pass longer end through loop. Adjust tightness of knot to make it snug yet comfortable.
4. Form a bow shape with the shorter end.
5. Wrap longer end over front. Make sure tag isnt showing. If it is, undo and start over.
6. Go up and underwait the rabbit comes out of the hole, around the tree, and down throughcrap. Start over.
7. Loop, under, over damn! OK, start over. Does everyone have this much trouble?
8. Screw this. My neighbor is a cater-waiter. Hell tie it for me.