Five Questions with Charles Busch
By Out.com Editors
1. Childhood crush:
Paul McCartney. This past summer he saw me in a play and told me I had great legs. It doesn�t get better than that.
2. Who will play you in the film version of your life story?
3. The perfect song to have sex to:
Irving Berlin�s �Easter Parade,� of course.
4. Most overrated virtue:
5. What will it say on your tombstone?
So long, suckers!
Busch stars as Angela Arden in an off-Broadway production of his comedy Die, Mommie, Die! at New World Stages.
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Leslie Jordan Go Bold for Doritos
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- CDC Reports Rise In Unprotected Sex Among Gay Men
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?