The Year in Review
By Out.com Editors
A Year in Out
The best of 2007's covers, celebrity portraits and fashion spreads.
The Out 100
The men and women who made this a year to remember.
The Tastemakers 2007
They've challenged us to expect more from our lives'intellectually, aesthetically, and culturally. Of course they're gay. And they're defining what it means to be relevant and chic in the years to come.
I Cannot Deny It: I Am NOT Gay
The year's most memorable denials from the questionably queerish.
Build Up And Release
The spectacles and divas we expected'and the hot messes and misses we got.
Because the internet never sleeps, you can also enjoy continuous coverage from our blogs:
The tricks and trends of a year in fashionable attire and accessories.
The best and oh-so-worst of this year in pop culture.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models