1) I was down and out with the blues / I felt no man cared if I was alive / I felt the whole world was so jive / Thats when someone came up to me.
2) Ive been around the block a time or two / Done almost everything a boy can do / Ive done some livin, yeah, Ive had fun / But theres one thing I havent done.
3) Inside I built a wall / So high around my heart, I thought Id never fall / One touch, you brought it down / Bricks of my defenses scattered on the ground.
4) I recall the yellow cotton dress / Foaming like a wave / On the ground beneath your knees / Birds, like tender babies in your hands / And the old men playing / Chinese checkers by the trees.
5) Heres to the strong, thanks to the brave / Dont give up hope, some people change / Against all odds, against the grain / Love finds a way, some people change.
For answers, see the next page...
Kenny Chesney or gay anthem?
1. The Village People, YMCA
2. Kenny Chesney, How Forever Feels
3. Kenny Chesney, You Had Me From Hello
4. Donna Summer, MacArthur Park
5. Kenny Chesney, Some People Change