The Gay Agenda
By Peter Schaus
HOLI-DITTY: Fans of novelty holiday songs who have worn out their copies of A John Waters Christmas have reason to rejoice this season as the Killers release their very own ode to Jesus� birthday, �Don�t Shoot Me Santa.� Not only have they proven to be one of the best acts in modern alt-pop, the Las Vegas-based gay-adjacent rockers are known for their charitable contributions -- 100% of the profits from the track will benefit the Global Fund to Fight Aids, tuberculosis, and malaria for investment in African Aids Programs. Feliz Navidad, fellas. �Don�t Shoot Me Santa� will be released for digital download on Nov. 27.
GLUTTONY: On Thursday, Nov. 29, the AIDS Foundation of Chicago will host its highly anticipated annual holiday event, A World of Chocolate. Guests will gather at the Hilton Chicago to dine on their favorite chocolate treats from more than 30 of Chicago�s finest restaurants, caterers, and chocolatiers, all in the name of charity. Still not as tasty as those benevolent Killers boys, but what the hell. For more information and admission prices, visit AIDSChicago.org.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- 19th Annual Out100
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears