The Gay Agenda
By Peter Schaus
TUBE: If the eleventh-hour meltdowns over sloppy beadwork weren't enough to get you stoked about the fourth season of Project Runway, its new (and cute) gay contestants definitely will. We have our hearts set on Jack, the hottie who counts competitive swimming and modeling among his previous occupations, but young Christian's flamboyancy and scathing honesty (at one point, he comments on the roomful of "hand-sewn crap") is the definition of addictive TV. Project Runway premieres Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 10 p.m. Eastern on Bravo.
STAGE: Accomplished gay playwright Edward Albee (of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? fame) premieres Peter & Jerry, along with the addition of a first act to his previous one-act sensation The Zoo Story, for a jam-packed evening of theater. Albee staple Bill Pullman stars as Peter, a mild-mannered man who faces confrontation from his sexually repressed wife (Johanna Day) and a menacing stranger (A Home at the End of the World's Dallas Roberts). We just hope Peter and Jerry do more on that park bench than just talk about literature. The show opens Sunday, Nov. 11, at the Second Stage Theatre in New York City.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models