Lost In Italy
By Nick Clements
From left: Gray-and-white techno stretch button-down shirt by Prada. Three-piece charcoal- and black-striped suit and sharkskin skinny tie with safety pin print by Bottega Veneta. Steel- case Pantheon watch with black crocodile band and anthracite dial by Gucci. Ring by Konstantino Treasures. Black leather lace-up dress shoes by Z Zegna. Cory tortoise eyewear by Tom Ford. Blue- and white-striped button-down shirt with white contrast collar, navy- and red-striped silk tie, and brown tweed two-button suit by Tommy Hilfiger. Brown distressed lace-up leather shoes by Kenneth Cole.
Groomer: Oliver Woods at Terrie Tanaka Management.
Market Editor: Seth Howard.
Fashion Assistants: Gray Burton and Bruno Lima.
Models: Albert M and John H at Select Model Management.
Special thanks to Dounia Benjelloul at Select
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- 17th Annual Out100
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan