Lost In Italy
By Nick Clements
From left: Gray-and-white techno stretch button-down shirt by Prada. Three-piece charcoal- and black-striped suit and sharkskin skinny tie with safety pin print by Bottega Veneta. Steel- case Pantheon watch with black crocodile band and anthracite dial by Gucci. Ring by Konstantino Treasures. Black leather lace-up dress shoes by Z Zegna. Cory tortoise eyewear by Tom Ford. Blue- and white-striped button-down shirt with white contrast collar, navy- and red-striped silk tie, and brown tweed two-button suit by Tommy Hilfiger. Brown distressed lace-up leather shoes by Kenneth Cole.
Groomer: Oliver Woods at Terrie Tanaka Management.
Market Editor: Seth Howard.
Fashion Assistants: Gray Burton and Bruno Lima.
Models: Albert M and John H at Select Model Management.
Special thanks to Dounia Benjelloul at Select
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS