Five Questions (and Then Some) For Wilson Cruz
By Out.com Editors
Scott Baio. Yeah, I said it! Between Happy Days and Charles in Charge I was going to lose my mind!
Most regretted fashion choice:
All the Cross Colours clothing I wore in the nineties, not to mention the whole hair experience during My So-Called Life. Lord, what I did for love!
Who will play you in the film version of your life story?
My incredibly talented brother Josh Cruz. He's pretty enough.
The perfect song to have sex to:
'Fire' by Lizz Wright
My vision of hell is:
A world without art.
When I'm most stressed out I'
Go to the gym, so I can eat as much chocolate as I want afterwards.
What will it read on your tombstone?
He did it his way.
Most overrated virtue:
The thing you most urgently need to tell your mother:
I met my soul mate (as soon as he shows up!).
What do you hide when your parents come over?
Umm, did I mention I haven't met my soul mate? I have to do something with myself until he gets here, right?
My So-Called Life: The Complete Series is in stores October 30. Read our review here.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem