Five Questions (and Then Some) For Wilson Cruz
By Out.com Editors
Scott Baio. Yeah, I said it! Between Happy Days and Charles in Charge I was going to lose my mind!
Most regretted fashion choice:
All the Cross Colours clothing I wore in the nineties, not to mention the whole hair experience during My So-Called Life. Lord, what I did for love!
Who will play you in the film version of your life story?
My incredibly talented brother Josh Cruz. He's pretty enough.
The perfect song to have sex to:
'Fire' by Lizz Wright
My vision of hell is:
A world without art.
When I'm most stressed out I'
Go to the gym, so I can eat as much chocolate as I want afterwards.
What will it read on your tombstone?
He did it his way.
Most overrated virtue:
The thing you most urgently need to tell your mother:
I met my soul mate (as soon as he shows up!).
What do you hide when your parents come over?
Umm, did I mention I haven't met my soul mate? I have to do something with myself until he gets here, right?
My So-Called Life: The Complete Series is in stores October 30. Read our review here.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series