The Gay Agenda
By Peter Schaus
DVD: If you were gay and grew up in the nineties, chances are you dreamed of one day walking down the school hallway holding hands with a flannel-clad Jared Leto -- just like Claire Danes did. This week My So-Called Life: The Complete Series (and your teen angst) will be revived on DVD. The short-lived, critically acclaimed series was groundbreaking in its exploration of raging hormones, body insecurities, and gay issues. Revisit its three-dimensional look at the fey, mascara-sporting Ricky (Wilson Cruz), a lost boy who could often be found inhabiting the girls' bathroom. My So-Called Life: The Complete Series lands on DVD October 30.
SPECTACLE: On Halloween, head to Rebel in New York City for Motherfucker's Monster Mash-Night of 1,000 Monsters. Treats: an open vodka bar and live performances by Cycle Sluts from Hell, Stalkers, and the Hunt. The tricks are up to you. For more information, log on to MotherfuckerNYC.com.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 17th Annual Out100
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto