The Gay Agenda
By Peter Schaus
DVD: If you were gay and grew up in the nineties, chances are you dreamed of one day walking down the school hallway holding hands with a flannel-clad Jared Leto -- just like Claire Danes did. This week My So-Called Life: The Complete Series (and your teen angst) will be revived on DVD. The short-lived, critically acclaimed series was groundbreaking in its exploration of raging hormones, body insecurities, and gay issues. Revisit its three-dimensional look at the fey, mascara-sporting Ricky (Wilson Cruz), a lost boy who could often be found inhabiting the girls� bathroom. My So-Called Life: The Complete Series lands on DVD October 30.
SPECTACLE: On Halloween, head to Rebel in New York City for Motherfucker�s Monster Mash-Night of 1,000 Monsters. Treats: an open vodka bar and live performances by Cycle Sluts from Hell, Stalkers, and the Hunt. The tricks are up to you. For more information, log on to MotherfuckerNYC.com.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington