By Terry Richardson
Not only did Tom Ford drop his drawers for Out's photographer, he also commandeered our shoot to mock up the design for a new ad.'
"It was meant to be a play on the new campaign," Ford says, "but there's a double standard with featuring female nudity and featuring male nudity. When people say to me, 'Well, you objectify women,' [I say,] I'm an equal opportunity objectifier. We had a lot of magazines reject the female version [of the campaign], so the male version is going to get rejected even more."
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film