The Gay Agenda
By Peter Schaus
DVD: Fans of soap operas, the supernatural, and the hot gay men of Dante's Cove will dig the The Lair: The Complete First Season, available October 9. The show centers around a private gentleman's club run by vampires who use their establishment to attract virile young men to feed on. Put us on the guest list, please.
TUNES: Though her performance of the song at the MTV Video Music Awards is still considered a travesty, one has to admit that Britney Spears's 'Gimme More' is damn catchy. The single, destined to become the guilty-pleasure of the year, is out October 9.
BALLS: Gay Superbowl 7, the annual national gay flag-football championship, rolls into Manhattan this year. The largest field of teams yet are expected to participate in the event, held in East River Park October 4-7. For more information, go to Ngffl.com/gaysuperbowl7.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'