The Gay Agenda
By Peter Schaus
FLICK: Given the breadth of talent in writer-director Jake Paltrow�s family (his father is director Bruce Paltrow, his mother is actress Blythe Danner, and his sister is Gwyneth Paltrow), expectations are understandably high for his debut feature, The Good Night. The film (which co-stars Gwyneth) tells the story of a former pop star (Martin Freeman) who chooses to live a fantasy instead of his own very dreary life. Sound familiar?
READER COMMENTS (
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS