The Gay Agenda
By Peter Schaus
More J.T., a homo superhero, and Cape Cod swingers
Tube: After a year of unfunny 'bringin' sexy back' jokes courtesy of late-night talk-show hosts and inebriated frat boys, many of us wished that Justin Timberlake would take his sexy and make a break for it. However, the Prince of Pop will take it to the chorus again at his Labor Day Justin Timberlake: FutureSex/LoveShow on HBO: proof that you can bring sexy back without the receipt.
DVD: Pick up the third season of The Office, featuring the critically acclaimed gay-themed episode, 'Gay Witch Hunt,' where accountant Oscar (Oscar Nunez) is outed by brutish boss Michael Scott (Steve Carrell), who shares an on-screen kiss with office sociopath Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson). Still too straight? Then snag a copy of the second season of Prison Break. Our suggestion: the Prison Break drinking game, in which you sink a shot every time Wentworth Miller makes an effeminate gesture and indulges in lingering eye contact with fellow jailbirds.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet