5 Questions (And Then Some) For Matmos
By Out.com Editors
1. The perfect song to have sex to is: 'Royaume' by 'tant Donn's
2. My vision of hell: George Bush for four more years!
3. When I'm most stressed out: Schmidt: 'I've developed an eye tic.' Daniels: 'I played Rumpelstiltskin in a school play, and recently I've reverted to some of the stomping and twitching.'
4. My tombstone will read: Schmidt: 'We were in Paris and walking around Montparnasse and I was thinking about this: Patience.' Daniels: 'Better Luck Next Time!'
5. The thing I most desperately need to tell my mother is: Schmidt: 'I'm sorry. She died when I was 16, at the peak of being a fucking prick.' Daniels: 'Thanks for the work ethic, Mom. You rock!'
6. The most overrated virtue is: Schmidt: 'Temperance'
7. 'Fergalicious' means: Schmidt: 'Synonym for 'Santorum.'' Daniels: 'A condition you develop when round worms burrow through your feet.'
8. Childhood crush was: Schmidt: 'Steve Goodfriend. He plays drums for us.' Daniels: 'Race Bannon.'
9. Most-regretted fashion choice: Schmidt: 'Ever wearing tennis shoes with a suit jacket.' Daniels: 'Mohawk and glasses. Mixes messages.'
10. Will play me in the film version of my life: Schmidt: 'Ryan Phillippe.' Daniels: 'The guy from the Mac commercials.'
11. When my parents come over, I hide my: Schmidt: 'Nothing. They've never asked to come in.' Daniels: 'Nothing. I've been dildo shopping with my mother.'