The Now Sound
By Out.com Editors
The power suit gets new treatment in the April issue in a dynamic fashion story with photography by Nicholas Wagner and styling by Gregory Wein. Take a listen to this wide-ranging iMix inspired by the suit, with tracks from Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Veruca Salt, the Magnetic Fields, Danny Elfman, Fats Waller, Joe Gibbs, and others.
New Releases, April 2007
Out's April issue features electronica masterminds Gus Gus, and reviews of Belinda Carlisle, Tracey Thorn, and Luscious Jackson. Check out our reviewers' picks from their new albums, alongside new tracks from Basement Jaxx, Macy Gray, Nine Inch Nails, Arcade Fire, Amy Winehouse, and Modest Mouse.
Perfect Porno Pop
They've got impressive packages, Adonis-like bodies, handsome faces, and you've seen them nude, sweaty, and grunting. But can they sing? Click on these tracks by Johnny Hazzard and Fredrick Ford to find out for yourself'and listen to other fun, porno-inspired tracks by some of our faves. Then pick up Out's March 2007 issue to read all about these artists, as well as porn icon Colton Ford (above), making the jump from porn to pop.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- 10 Must-See Documentaries on Netflix Instant