By Out.com Editors
Today, dozens of gay porn producers operate in the Czech Republic, following the delicate dance whose steps were laid out by the early pioneers, the directors William Higgins and Duroy: dispatch scouts to scrub the country�s discos and bars for new talent, keep quiet about how and where you do business, and protect your models� privacy. William Higgins�s Web site is blocked in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and Bel Ami�s videos aren�t distributed in eastern Europe at all. In exchange for their sweat and semen, models get a generous infusion of cash and the possibility of spending it quietly over many years. Lukas Ridgeston could walk into any gay bar in Prague and would sooner be noticed for the blue of his eyes than as the star of Boytropolis.
To read more about making porn in the Czech Republic, pick up a copy of the April issue of Out.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- WATCH: Chris Lilley Teases New 'Summer Heights High' Spin-Off
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination