By Out.com Editors
This month, we asked nine leading gay literati to pick their favorite queer reads that they'd like to see more people pick up. They range from the clearly queer (The Last of the Wine by Mary Renault) to the gay adjacent (Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather).
What's your favorite neglected queer classic? Send in your comments and let us know.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film