By Out.com Editors
This month, we asked nine leading gay literati to pick their favorite queer reads that they'd like to see more people pick up. They range from the clearly queer (The Last of the Wine by Mary Renault) to the gay adjacent (Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather).
What's your favorite neglected queer classic? Send in your comments and let us know.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 17th Annual Out100
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula