By Out.com Editors
Crammed with 192 pages of dark, sexy photographs of men in aggressive embraces, chomping cigars, forceful kissing in bathrooms, fighting in designer suits in a dimly lit boiler room, wrestling in the mud, or just oozing grit and hormones in murky milieu, Testosterone is an homage to maleness. Author Reed Massengill nails it when he writes in his introduction to Oppedisano's book, 'Few photographers can easily evoke a look from a model that says, 'I won't kiss you, but I'll fuck you.''
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale