By Out.com Editors
Influenced at a very impressionable age by iconic purveyors of masculinity and sex, Tom of Finland and Colt magazine, N.Y.'based photographer Joe Oppedisano has created a worthy tribute to those inspirations in this black and velvety volume, Testosterone ($76.99), and just in time for publisher Bruno Gm'nder's 25th anniversary year.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan