By Eddie Shapiro
Five Movies That Made Us Gay
OK, so maybe they didn't make us queer, but they certainly lit up that tiny gay spark inside each and every one of us.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: Seven cohabitating men, one evil queen with bitchin' makeup and clothes, and a competition for who's prettiest. Duh.
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: A singing community of little orange clones, just like West Hollywood. Plus, our first child diva!
Freaky Friday: Jodie Foster + Barbara Harris + magic = something for everyone!
Fame: It had one of cinema's first gay teens, kids dancing on cabs, and that kickass song! Try and tell us it didn't change the way you walked your high school halls.
The Wizard of Oz: The granddaddy of them all. Witches, ruby slippers, Judy. Case closed.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'