The Beautiful Fall: Lagerfeld, Saint Laurent, and Glorious Excess in 1970s Paris
By Alicia Drake
A generation of homosexuals entered the scene that bore none of the trussed-up shame of before. They were open, curious, light-headed in their sexuality and libido, and consequently at ease with their bodies� A host of young and beautiful men appeared in Paris setting pulses awry, bourgeois boys with angel faces who in the heat of the summer� set off for Paris to find a protector, write a novel, be a model, make love, whatever happened first.
- Leslie Jordan Go Bold for Doritos
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS