By Out.com Editors
|In this new feature we'll bring you our list of hot tracks�both new and classic�that merit your attention. It�s called the Out iMix, and each new list features songs of all genres based on issue themes, or just songs we think are worth the file space on your MP3 player. We know that your lives, like ours, have a soundtrack. Why not listen to the good stuff?
The queers and the divas are having a big, big summer already. These banging August tunes are perfect for a backyard barbeque with your pals or cruising around town in the sultry summer air. Program these tracks for heavy rotation.
Though the crew aboard the Battlestar Galactica and their sexy commander "Apollo" Adama (played by our August cover stud, Jamie Bamber) may hail from planets light years away, we're sure they'd find our list of cosmically classic songs out of this world.
What could be more rousing music than victory chants, underdog anthems, and paeans to athletic bodies sculpted on the field or in the gym? It doesn't matter if you're not a sports fan: Turn on a soccer game for the sporno eye candy, turn down the volume on the TV, and crank up your MP3 player with these perfect athletics-minded songs.
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad