Iconography | Tighty Whiteys
By Mark Veltam
Snugger and more shapely than boxers and more masculine than the truly horrible thong, today's tighty whiteys can be tighty-color-you-choose, a great safeguard against gray-underpants syndrome. Fashion, of course, is famously circular, but this is one comeback that, like Clinton, we plan to hang on to long after the fact.
Click on the numbers below to view the brief collection.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection