By Out.com Editors
In Households, designer-photographer Mark Robbins has put together a series of multi-image portraits of people and their homes. In contrast to the varnished perfection of shelter-magazine photo spreads, these look like real people (many of them gay, some of them nude) living in real spaces.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film