Shades & Your Face Shape
By Tracey Lomrantz
As the days get longer, sunglasses are once again the ultimate style statement'and one of the few opportunities for guys to accessorize well. Kenny Moscot, president of the 80-year-old family-owned Manhattan eyewear boutique Sol Moscot, has certainly seen his share of different-shaped faces over the years and offers his advice with us on what makes a pair of shades work. 'The basic rule of thumb is that you want to use a contrasting eyeglass shape,' Moscot says. 'It also helps to get the input of a professional.'
SELECT FROM THE SHAPES BELOW FOR TIPS & SAMPLE SHADES
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series