Signs of Spring
By Out.com Editors
After a particularly cold, rainy, and snowy winter, much of the country seems to be emerging into spring. Here are five reasons we're having spring fever:
1. Young hunks baring their chests after keeping them shut up for the past six months.
2. Ditto for shorts. (Fashion note: Don't even think about wearing Capri pants if you're over the age of 17'and don't live on Capri)
3. No coats to check if you're out for the night on Saturday.
4. It's still light at the end of the workday'a reminder that there's more life than your job.
5. We don't know about you, but our sap really does start to rise along with the thermometer.