Theres a reason the Oscars are the gay mans Super Bowl. In fact, here are five of them:
1. The group dishing experience. What would Oscar night be without Oscar parties?
2. Illegal betting on the outcome is highly encouraged.
3. Clothing disasters are inevitable. We all have our favorites from the past, and part of the reason to watch is to see who comes up with this years worst gown.
4. Waiting for the touchdown: when a winner thanks his partner, lover, boyfriend, whatever. Its still an exciting moment.
5. Scanning the audience to see who came with whom: Why did the handsome leading man come with.his mother? Whos the sexy young stud sitting with the distinguished older gentleman? And whos the hot guy who seems to go everywhere with that happy husband and wife?