Oscar, Oscar, Oscar!
By Out.com Editors
There's a reason the Oscars are the gay man's Super Bowl. In fact, here are five of them:
1. The group dishing experience. What would Oscar night be without Oscar parties?
2. Illegal betting on the outcome is highly encouraged.
3. Clothing disasters are inevitable. We all have our favorites from the past, and part of the reason to watch is to see who comes up with this year's worst gown.
4. Waiting for the 'touchdown': when a winner thanks his partner, lover, boyfriend, whatever. It's still an exciting moment.
5. Scanning the audience to see who came with whom: Why did the handsome leading man come with'.his mother? Who's the sexy young stud sitting with the distinguished older gentleman? And who's the hot guy who seems to go everywhere with that happy husband and wife?