By Out.com Editors
1. Season passes to NASCAR.
2. That fabulous new hunting rifle your brother-in-law insists is 'just right for you.'
3. An endless round of parties given by people we'd rather avoid serving mediocre food we'd rather not eat.
4. Buying gifts for all those people.
5. Figuring out how to allocate a budgeted amount of money for the charities and political groups that are trying to undo this year's assorted idiocies; no matter what, it always seems a drop in the bucket.
6. Watching our behavior at the annual office holiday party.
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower