By Out.com Editors
1. Season passes to NASCAR.
2. That fabulous new hunting rifle your brother-in-law insists is 'just right for you.'
3. An endless round of parties given by people we'd rather avoid serving mediocre food we'd rather not eat.
4. Buying gifts for all those people.
5. Figuring out how to allocate a budgeted amount of money for the charities and political groups that are trying to undo this year's assorted idiocies; no matter what, it always seems a drop in the bucket.
6. Watching our behavior at the annual office holiday party.