5 Reasons To Be Glad Daylight Savings Time is Over
By Out.com Editors
1. On the Saturday night the clock changes you get an extra hour.
2. Darkness falls earlier, so Happy Hour arrives sooner.
3. After earlier Happy Hours, morning-afters won't be very pleasant, so who
needs that yucky bright sunshine anyway.
4. For a few weeks there's a smaller time difference with Europe, so you can call those fabulous Eurotrash models you seem to be taking up with lately.
5. You have a great excuse to take some preventive measures against Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.): go to the tanning booth.