5 Reasons To Be Glad Daylight Savings Time is Over
By Out.com Editors
1. On the Saturday night the clock changes you get an extra hour.
2. Darkness falls earlier, so Happy Hour arrives sooner.
3. After earlier Happy Hours, morning-afters won't be very pleasant, so who
needs that yucky bright sunshine anyway.
4. For a few weeks there's a smaller time difference with Europe, so you can call those fabulous Eurotrash models you seem to be taking up with lately.
5. You have a great excuse to take some preventive measures against Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.): go to the tanning booth.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'