Five Ways To Deny It�s Fall
By Out.com Editors
1) Slather on Coppertone before you leave the house! Nothing smells like summer more than Coppertone sunscreen (unless you live in Manhattan where nothing smells like summer more than rotting garbage). With the lotion in your nostrils, you�ll feel like you just came in from the beach.
2) Speaking of the beach, get some sand! Sprinkle it in your doorway. Take your shoes off when you get home and step in the gritty goodness. Sure, it may make a mess, but you will have that just-back-from-the-beach feeling all day long.
3) Invite friends over for cheesy movies�and turn up the heat! You miss those summer days where the heat just clings to the air long after the sun goes down. Yes, it�s a little wasteful, but why not set your thermostat at 80, mix up a frosty batch of margaritas, and pop in From Justin to Kelly!
4) Drive with the top down! This requires having a convertible, of course. But turn up the heater and enjoy the open air!
5) Read a trashy novel while eating marshmallows! Nothing says summer like a good, pulpy read. So chill out and enjoy. Marshmallows don�t really say summer, but they sure are tasty!